- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Part-Time (3 days per week) role available for a Compliance / Area Manager within the Social Care sector. Working in Birmingham you will be responsible for overseeing a small number of Residential Homes, mentoring and supporting the Registered Manager’s with a key focus on ensuring compliance within the Services.
Salary wise this post is advertised at £27,000 – £35,000 Pro-Rata. We are ideally looking for somebody for 3 day a week so it would equate to £16,200 – £21,000 for 3 days.
- You will be part of the senior management team, assuming responsibility for the compliance of the services.
- This is a pre-active role not a reactive one – i.e. The services are currently fully compliant and my client want to ensure that thy remain so
- Directly managing and supervision of a small number of registered manager’s
- Conducting Audits
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are being followed
- Identifying and Addressing any areas of staff practise that need dealing with
- A Social Care Background is ESSENTIAL, ideally you will have experience of working in Residential Homes for people with Mental Health issues, Learning disabilities or Complex needs, though we can also consider candidates with experience of working with older people
- You will be an experienced Compliance / Area Manager or a Registered Manager with a number of years’ experience in managing staff and ensuing compliance
- You will need to have a strong track record, especially in terms of CQC compliance
- You will be suitably qualified in Care Management – RMA /LMC / NVQ 4 / QCF 5 or above
- You’ll demonstrate knowledge of the Mental Health Act and DoLS
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ and your CV will be considered. Or for further infomration about the role please contact Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks for more information.
My contact details are; 0121 362 2318 or email@example.com