- £33000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently recruiting for an Area Manager within the social care field, to oversee the running of luxurious extra care schemes in the North of England. My client offer fantastic benefits including, company car, 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday, pension, childcare vouchers and full training. You’ll need experience of managing social care services for older people, ideally domiciliary care or extra care.
You’ll work from home and be required to travel to the services across the Noth of England – covering Manchester to Sheffield to support your Care Manager’s and ensuring that they are delivering high standards of care within their services.
- You’ll ensure that your Manager’s are running their schemes in compliance with CQC and legislative requirements. The schemes are purpose built luxury developments with an in-house domiciliary care / homecare service.
- Seek and evaluate user views and experiences from service users, relatives and relevant professionals
- Ensure that company policy and procedures and understood and implemented by managers
- Monitor accident and incident reporting
- Estate management
- Financial management
- Ensure company discipline and grievance procedures are followed and takes direct responsibility for these in respect of all workplace senior staff and generally supporting the retention and motivation of staff.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will need to:
- Holds their Diploma Level 4 in Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent and/or Registered Manager’s Award
- Have excellent operational management experience, including experience of working with older people and understanding their needs. Ideally you’ll have experience as an Area Manager, Operations Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager or Extra Care Manager
- Have direct experience of dealing with staff management issues
- Have strong communication skills
- Have knowledge of statutory and regulatory environments within domiciliary care
- Have a full, clean driving licence – as the successful candidate will be required to travel to all the developments within their remit.
Interested? To be considered for the Area Manager post please click ‘apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us