- £30000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Area Manager – Food Retail
Salary: £30,000 – £34,000 + Excellent Benefits including car, pension, health insurance & profit share
We’re looking for a Retail Area Manager to cover the Merseyside area for one of the UK’s leading and most well-known food-to-go retailers.
You would be primarily responsible for driving the retail performance of the shops across your region. You will directly manage each of the Shop Management teams to ensure that sales, profitability, efficiency and customer service targets are hit, reviewing each shop’s performance against individual operation plans. You’ll be working to strict budgets and targets and you’ll be expected to ensure that your shops always stay on the right side of them.
– Previous management experience within a food-to-go retailer (such as Subway, Costa Coffee, Pret A Manger, McDonalds, etc) would put you at a big advantage
– Excellent commercial acumen, understand P&L and working to budgets
– Able to demonstrate excellent communication, rapport building and organisational skills
– An experienced and decisive manager, capable of making confident, important decisions and used to motivating and getting results through a team
– Ideally have a food hygiene qualification
Our client is one of the UK’s leading and most well-known bakery retailers. In recent years they have become a huge household name, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join in their continued success.
The basic salary for the Retail Area Manager role is up to £34,000. In addition you’ll receive use of a company car plus benefits including pension and profit share. Please note you will be required to work on a shift pattern, covering weekends and evenings.
Interested? If so, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first stage of recruitment process.
This role may be suitable for you if you have a background in any of the following: Retail Management, Area Manager, Retail Area Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Retail Manager, Regional Operations Manager, Retail Operations Manager, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Manager.
This job would be suitable for candidates based in the following locations: Liverpool, Birkenhead, Ellesmere Port, Bootle, Huyton, Widnes, Runcorn, St Helens, Chester, Southport.