Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- £44000 - £44300 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
- ALH 301_1619683210
We’re looking for an Area Manager to work for our client.
Established in 1977, they are a company who provide support people with learning disabilities.
If you can demonstrate experience of working as a Registered Manager within learning disabilities previously then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: In this position you’ll be required to work some weekends, and occasionally some unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
– Overseeing the day to day operation of the adult residential service across Cambridgeshire and Suffolk
– Ensuring the 3 to 4 homes that you support provide excellent person-centred care for all the individuals they support
– Planning cost effective deployment of staff to meet individual needs
– Staying up to date with trends and best practices for learning disabilities
– Carrying out regular spot checks on the homes at different times and days of the week
– Leading the managers and all staff and creating a positive working environment
– Liaising with social service and other 3rd parties where required
– Experience of working as a Registered Manager within learning disabilities previously
– Additional experience of managing budgets and financial systems
– Further experience of operational management
– Diploma level 5 in leadership and management, or equivalent
– Evidence of recent professional development ideally within learning disabilities or autism
– Flexible and adaptable as a leader
– Person centred in your approach to customer services
– A full driving license is essential for this role
– Basic salary: £44,000 – £44,300 per annum depending on experience
– Additional benefits include:
— 3600 car allowance
— 33 days holiday
Think that this Area Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Area Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Regional Manager, Service Manager or as a Registered Manager.