- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South East London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Area Manager Supported Living
Salary: £35,000- £40,000
Location: South East London
I am currently working with a client who is looking to recruit an area manager to take responsibility for their services in South East London.
As an Area Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– To manage advise and support, Managers, Seniors and Support Workers.
– Ensure via Managers, and the visiting of services, that the day-to-day organisation of individual services allows for the integration of service users into the community to access facilities and take part in activities outside of their home and provide the means to maintain their existing skills and develop new ones.
– Take part in the selection, recruitment and induction of staff as appropriate.
– Regularly supervise managers on a one-to-one basis and enact our appraisal system.
– Ensure that each manager is implementing satisfactory person centered plan/support plans, providing advice on particular approaches to problems, and to monitor the effectiveness of service interventions and approaches
– Facilitate regular meetings with managers, staff and carers
– Ensure complaints are dealt with in accordance with the Policy.
– Monitor and ensure the quality of regular meetings which are held between service users and/or their advocates and Support Workers to formulate individual plans and if necessary, attend such meetings.
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, as minimum
– Minimum of 2 years’ management experience within a social care setting
– Background of working with learning disabilities would be distinct advantage
– Supported/Assisted Living experience essential
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us