- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North East England
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Location: North East UK & Yorkshire area
We have an opportunity available for an Area Manager to join a highly successful company overseeing four to five homes.
Homes are based in Yorkshire and North East England, and the Company is proud of its substantial re-investment programme intended to preserve the high quality and standards of care.
The Area Manager, will be responsible for a number of Homes located in the North East of England. It is critical that applicants possess the personal drive, experience, and knowledge and leadership skills to encourage and influence change, in this fast changing Care environment.
The main purpose of the role is to assist in improving and maintaining Care Management Standards of the homes
- To be the named person for all external quality audits
- Strong experience of running a nursing home or multiple homes
- Managing and prioritising your time effectively and efficiently
- A strong understanding of CQC compliance and company’s policies and procedures
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Experience in trouble shooting crisis management
Would prefer a Registered Nurse (RGN or RGN), but will consider none with the relevant experience and qualifications. The individual will have experience in managing care homes, working with authorities, agencies, working to CQC standards at all times. First class written and verbal communications skills are essential.
This position will be suitable for: Registered Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron, Senior Nurse, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, RGN Manager or RMN Manager and Unit manager.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered, for more information call Daniel White 01213622313