- £38000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Area Manager – Residential and Nursing Homes
West Midlands region
Salary; £38,000 – £40,000 negotiable
We are currently looking to recruit for an Area Manager to look after a number of residential and nursing homes across the West Midlands. You’ll be supporting the Home Manager’s to deliver high standards of care and ensuring that each home is run effectively and is meeting all targets.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Promoting a culture of service excellence
- Implementing quality and compliance strategies including audit processes
- Ensure that all homes achieve full compliance with all statutory and legislation
- Effectively manage a portfolio of homes to ensure operational efficiency and optimum occupancy levels
- Enable managers to perform to their highest potential through strong leadership and supervision, and where necessary address poor performance
- Identify opportunities for business growth and increased profitability using effective networking and marketing intelligence
- ensure that all homes for which they have operational responsibility have adequate management support at all times including ‘out of hours’
- Where there is no Home Manager it is the responsibility of the Area Manager to ensure suitable and safe alternative arrangements are in place.
- Devise realistic budget targets that encompass and meet growth potential, best practice, day to day operation, and the company business plan
- Ideally you’ll be a qualified nurse, however we will also consider candidates with a Residential background (minimum NVQ level 4)
- Significant experience at a Senior Level is required; you’ll have worked as an Area Manager, Operations Manager or Regional Manager previously WITHIN the care sector – applicants with no prior experience of working with the social care arena will not be considered.
- You’ll need to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills, business acumen and flexibility
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
0121 362 2318