I am recruiting for an experienced Area Manager to join my client and oversee a portfolio of around 6 services to include domiciliary care and nursing homes throughout the East Midlands.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, company mobile phone, 22 days holiday PLUS bank holidays and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
The base of this role is negotiable depending on your local however, I would be keen to hear from candidates who live in or near; Lincoln, Northampton, Nottingham, Leicester and/or Peterborough
My client is an established provider of care and support and has impressive growth plans for the next 12 months of which you would play an integral part.
As Area Manager you will be required to split your time equally between the sites and oversee the operation of the services on a satellite basis. Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Make sure that each service is compliant with CQC
– Support the Manager in each service to make sure it is running effectively
– Ensure each staff member is receiving the correct support and guidance
– Regularly speak with the company directors and compile reports, as required
A Full UK driving license is ESSENTIAL for this position as regular travel between sites will be required
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social, or equivalent
– Strong background of working within a similar environment in an area or regional manager capacity
– Experience of live in care/domiciliary and nursing homes would be a distinct advantage
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us