- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking to recruit an Area Manager for our client who are a provide a range of services, particularly supported living services, for clients with complex needs, learning disabilities and people with autistic spectrum disorders. This is an exciting post where you’ll assume responsibility for their exciting supported living services and for the development of new services across a wider location.
The Area Manager role
- As the Area Manager of supported living services, you’ll be responsible for managing and develop the company’s small supported living services in the local area in Berkshire.
- You’ll also develop new supported living services across a wider geographical area, this will especially include sourcing accommodation solutions where needed.
- You’ll predominantly be looking after service for people with Learning disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour, though experience in mental health and older people service would be beneficial
- You’ll ensure that staff is delivering services that meet the needs of clients with complex needs who aspire to live indecently. The services range from small packages of care and support to intensive 24 hour care in individual or multi-occupancy properties.
- Previous experience of management in supported living services
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent technical knowledge of social care, especially within supported living for people with Learning Disabilities
- Housing knowledge, including benefits and the range of sources of accommodation
- Good business development skills, especially interpersonal skills
- Experience of working at a similar strategic development level
- Capacity to ‘grow’ with the business as a ‘head of service’
- Experience of working for housing provider(s)
- Experience of working with other client groups, including people with Mental Health problems and Complex Needs
- Knowledge of Assistive Technology including Telecare solutions
- Lives in/near Berkshire/southern counties area
Interested? To be considered for the Area Manager position please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us