- £24995 - £24995 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Sussex
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to grow this new cleaning business.
On offer for the right candidate is Salary OTE £50k+ Company Car
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the position is responsible for expanding sales revenue by defining and developing “strategic new business accounts” within defined markets.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and highly ambitious individual.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Identify new market opportunities and develop sales strategies to secure new business
• Build relationships with SME’s and large corporations and customers including selling to and negotiating with both public and private sector companies.
• Prepare accurate and timely sales information and reports for the Operations Manager as required.
• Knowledge of tender processes, including PQQ
• Responsible for knowing all services, products, availability, use, benefits and pricing structures
• Introduce and Implement marketing strategies in order to obtain leads
• Maximise site activities through additional services and products
• Work with Operations Manager implementing mobilisation process
• Produce and deliver technical presentations to potential clients during tender process
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Prepare generic tender documents and submit pricing schedules
• Assist Operations Manager in after sales Client liaisons.
• Maintain organisational culture, values and reputation within the company brand.
Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in account sales within the cleaning industry with a proven track record in key account success.
• Considerable knowledge and experience of contract cleaning and specialist cleaning services.
• Must be comfortable with current technology, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Windows.
• Will be motivated and driven to achieve excellent results and hit targets.
A Full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration or alternatively call Kelly on 0121 362 2315 for more information.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us