- £30000 - £35000 per month
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Area Sales Manager
£30K-£35K (OTE £45K-£50K), Car, Mobile, Laptop, ipad, Pension
West Midlands, Shropshire, Wales and South West
Your role as Area Sales Manager will be to maximize sales turnover for both hire and sales of their extensive products while building strong relationships with key accounts.
Your tasks will include……………
- Hit and exceed sales & hire targets for the company’s products through individual buyers and repeat users
- Plan effective sales coverage of the area to ensure that all customers are contacted at the required frequency, analyse the potential spend of the client, their business model and how the products and services can add value to their operations
- Analyse the market place to draw up a business development plan which will ensure you are aware of all potential new sales outlets, approach to showcase products & services and convert into customers
- Prepare sales forecasts for the region as required, this will include a breakdown by sector, potential for conversion and ideally dates for conversion
The successful sales candidate will………
- have a minimum of 3+ years as an Area Sales Manager or equivalent.
- have proven ability to effectively manage a sales area,hit sales targets, manage key accounts and cross sell a full suite of products & services
- demonstrate knowledge of or experience in selling products/services to the following sectors Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Production, Temporary Showrooms, Education, Emergency and Disaster Recovery
- Be fully IT proficient and have the ability to update a CRM system on a daily basis
- have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong business relationships
- be commercially aware and have a strong geographical knowledge of industries and sectors
- have the ability to sell on Quality, Features and Benefits to a client rather than simply selling on costs, this involves selling in a consultative fashion
- Have a proven ability to create a realistic business development plans with timescales for actions points, including the ability to report a realistic conversion rate for clients
If this role is of interest to you, in the first instance please send your CV via the link below or contact Tina Mcloughlin 0121 362 2323