- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client, a UK based company, which is part of a global brand with a turnover of £900million, are looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager.
Our client manufactures and rents Semi Permanent Buildings to a wide array of sectors, including Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Production, Temporary Showrooms, Education, Emergency and Disaster Recovery.
They provide a full suite of services which include, Design and Engineering, Planning Permission, Site Survey & Installation, Maintenance Agreements & Financial Packages.
- Your role will be to maximise sales turnover for both Hire and Sales of their extensive products while building strong relationships with key accounts
- You will be required to hit and exceed sales & hire targets for the company’s products through individual buyers and repeat users
- You will plan effectively sales coverage of the area to ensure that all customers are contacted at the required frequency, analyse the potential spend of the client, their business model and how the products and services can add value to their operations
- To prepare sales forecasts for the region as required by management, this will include a breakdown by sector, potential for conversion and ideally dates for conversion
- To keep the Sales Manager informed of competitors’ activities and market trends
- Showcase the full range of products in a professional manner and ensure clients are fully aware of the features and benefits of the products & services on offer
- You will have a minimum of 3+ years as an Area Sales Manager or equivalent.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a sales area
- Proven ability to hit sales targets, manage key accounts and cross sell a full suite of products & services
- Knowledge of or experience in selling products/services to the following sectors Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Production, Temporary Showrooms, Education, Emergency and Disaster Recovery
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong business relationships
- Have a proven ability to create a realistic business development plans with timescales for actions points, including the ability to report a realistic conversion rate for clients
- Must be able to represent the company, brand and products in a professional manner at all time, in and out of work
If this role fits your skill set, please apply via the link or call me on 0121 362 2323 for further information