- £15000 - £16000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Assistant Care Manager
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: circa £16,000
Location: near Grimsby
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Care Manager to join a fast paced domiciliary care branch located near to Grimsby. This role has been developed due to a recent increase in care hours. My client is also in negotiations surrounding a new tender which is hopefully going to be up and running in the near future.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a good basic salary plus automatic enrolment on their in-house pension scheme. This opportunity will also offer excellent scope for progression in the future.
As Assistant Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– General first line supervision of office and field based staff
– Assist the Registered Manager with the daily running of the branch
– Oversee the coordination of weekly care hours
– Monitor staff rotas to ensure office hours are covered appropriately
– Work closely with external agencies and other professionals to maintain good working relationships
– Assist with the effective marketing of the branch to help increase care hours
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
– Willing to cover additional hours, dependant on the needs of the business
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
The successful candidate will need to be flexible towards working hours as the role will include shift work across evenings and weekend.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us