Assistant Care Manager (Social Care)
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 + excellent enhancements
Location: South Leicestershire
I am currently working with a very valuable Client who is looking for an experienced Assistant Care Manager to join them at their domiciliary care office based in South Leicestershire.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus excellent enhancements such as payments for ‘on call’ as well as additional rates for providing hands on care.
The branch has only recently opened as they were previously managing the area from their head office. As there is no Manager based on site, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the office, reporting to the Branch Manager who works off site.
As an Assistant Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Assist with the creation and distribution of rotas in the absence of the Care Coordinator
– Oversee the daily running of the office
– Complete staff supervisions and appraisals
– Consistently liaise with the Manager and update her on any changes
– Be adaptable to help cover the out of hours phone
– Complete any administration, as required
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Experience of working within a domiciliary care environment managing a staff team is required
– Good geographical knowledge
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
– Willing to cover additional hours, dependant on the needs of the business
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us