- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Assistant Care Manager (Social Care)
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum DOE + enhancements
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager seeking a new opportunity? Do you have extensive experience of working within a domiciliary care environment at a management level? If so, I want to hear from you!
I have an opportunity for an Assistant Care Manager to join a well-established domiciliary care company at their head office based in South Nottingham.
Working within a busy office environment assisting the Manager with the operational management of the office. This company provide home care and personal care services and pride themselves on offering a high quality, reliable and efficient care service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Taking ultimate responsibility for all staff following successful recruitment through to the end of their induction
– Provide ongoing support to all office and field based staff
– Work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability for the business
– Liaise with service users and their families to monitor the level of care that is provided
– Build and maintain good working relationships with external agencies and local authorities
– Ensure that all computerised and manual records are kept up to date
– Prepare management reports on a regular basis
– Monitor training needs within the business and identify areas for improvement
An established and highly reputable home care service provider based in Nottingham in the East Midlands. They have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
– Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (minimum)
– Background of working within domiciliary care
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills
– Ability to lead, motivate and manage a staff team
– Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role
This position would be ideal for a; Care Coordinator, Rota Manager, Zone Leader, Senior Coordinator, Field Care Supervisor, Lead Carer, Field Supervisor, Senior Carer, Field Carer, Senior Care Coordinator, Scheduler, Care Planner, Care Supervisor or Rota Coordinator.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.