- £40000 - £43000 per annum
- Job Type:
- St. Albans
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently representing a client who is looking to recruit an Assistant Operations Director to cover a cluster of services across numerous counties.
You will be required to manage your own diary as this role will be home based with frequent travel.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary, monthly car and mobile phone allowance, contributory pension scheme, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising with service and much more.
This role is following an internal promotion within the business. I would be extremely keen to hear from existing Operations Managers who are looking to progress their career.
As Assistant Operations Director your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Line Manage a team of Senior Manager’s and support them in their daily role
– Seek opportunities to grow and develop business across your services
– Oversee all recruitment within your services and identify any additional training needs
– Regularly liaise with the Director of Operations and inform them of any substantial changes or developments within your services
– Setting up and completing tenders
– Establishing new services and overseeing the creation of the provision
– Qualified to Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Experience of setting and managing allocated budgets
– Natural people management and leadership skills
A background of working at a senior management level within services for adults with learning disabilities/mental health/challenging behaviour etc. would be a distinct advantage.
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position as regular travel is required, candidates without this will not be considered
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us