- £22000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join an organisation based in the Cheshire area that provide specialist support to people with learning disabilities in residential and community settings.
As the Assistant Manager you assist the Service Manager in the community aiming to empower clients to live as independent as possible within their own homes. You will also help oversee community based sessions and activities, working with children, young people and adults with learning disabilities. As the Assistant Manager you will complete person centred assessments and complete relevant care plans.
Although it is a management position, working directly alongside teams will include direct care & support of service users, leading by example and having a thorough understanding of all client needs in order to be able to fully assist and support your staff.
As the Assistant Manager you will need;
- A positive outlook with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience within a similar role with managerial duties
- Experience and knowledge within the learning disability sector
- Must have a minimum of a NVQ/QCF level 3 with a definite willingness to commence QCF level 5 training.
- Good IT skills are a priority.
- Essential car driver and access to own vehicle (role involves multi-site working) and must be willing to undertake training to drive the companies vehicles (minibuses and small vans.
The role involves shift work which can cover any part of the 24hour period including night shifts across the services and any part of the week including weekends
To find out more about this role please call Claire on 0121 362 2319, or APPLY now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us