- £22862 - £27613 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking for an Assistant Manager for a Children’s residential home in Stockport. This is a contract post for 9-12 months covering maternity leave. My client have a large number of children’s homes in the area and support children with Emotional and behavioural difficulties and can offer you a competitive salary and excellent working environment.
Reporting to the registered manager, you’ll assist with the day to day running of a home for children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties. This will include managing the staff team, budget, practise resources and ensuring the welfare of the children and young people.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Effectively manage a provision which enables children and young people to achieve optimal outcomes in a safe and secure environment.
- Actively assist with the selection, recruitment and retention of staff
- Development and motivation of teams, individuals and self to enhance performance
- Contribute to the management and monitoring of budgets
The Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager role requires an individual who has;
- Significant residential care experience
- QCF level 3 in children and young people (or NVQ 3)
- Knowledge of the national care standards, and child development
- Supervisory experience gained within a home for children and young people
- A full driving licence held for at least 12 months
- A passion for working with children and young people
- The ability to work over a shift pattern, which will include some sleep-in’s
Interested? To be considered for the Deputy Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment,
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us