- £19000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Assistant Care Manager (Social Care)
Domiciliary and Live in Care
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000
I am currently working with a very valuable Client who is looking for an Assistant Care Manager to join them at their domiciliary care office based in Middlesex.
The successful candidate will provide hands on care where necessary alongside administrative support in the office.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the office in the absence of the manager.
As an Assistant Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Assist with the creation and distribution of rotas in the absence of the Care Coordinator
– Oversee the daily running of the office
– Complete staff supervisions and appraisals
– Consistently liaise with the Manager and update her on any changes
– Be adaptable and able to provide hands on care as and when required.
– Complete any administration, as required
– NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Experience of working within a domiciliary care environment with supervisory experience
– Good geographical knowledge
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
– Willing to cover additional hours, dependant on the needs of the business
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us