- £24000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Central Belt
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Assistant Manager-Elderly Scheme
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager to work at a development in Edinburgh, overseeing supported living services for the elderly.
- The post holder is accountable to the Estate Manager for the following:
- Deputising for the Estate Manager for the estate management functions.
- Responding to emergency situations.
- Leading and co-ordinating the Assisted Living support staff working within the development in providing services which can respond flexibly to the needs of the home owners.
- Monitoring that staff provide high quality support to the home owners.
- Ensuring staff rotas are effectively covered.
- Taking the lead role for a given service area.
- Expected to discharge all duties and responsibilities in such a way as to enhance the quality of Assisted Living home owners’ lives in retirement.
- Contribute to leading and supervising staff whilst leading the shift.
- Induct new staff and contribute to their supervision.
- Carry out regular audits of staff competency.
You will have previous management/supervisory experience within a similar role.
Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
Ideally you will have at least a Level 3 in Health and Social Care
You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
Dedicated to the care of elderly
Full Clean UK Driving Licence
Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us