A Team Leader / Senior Support Worker needed to take on a new challenge within an Assistant Manager role for a learning disability charity based in Sale. The successful applicant will work closely with the Head of Care to support with the operations of a residential site, supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs during the night.
Salary up to £23.5K, benefits to include company pension, healthcare benefits, mileage, generous annual leave entitlement and much more.
This role is to work 30 hours Waking Nights and one 7.5-hour day shift a week.
The charity holds a great reputation in the local area and the CEO is a well-known face across all services which constantly promotes a ‘family run’ company feel.
The services cater for adults with complexed needs. What makes these services special is the residents have lived here for long lengths of time and are provided with a safe, warm and stable environment allowing them to truly call these ‘services’ homes.
As the Assistant Manager you will:
- Be responsible for shift leading
- Support with the organising the rotas
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated, and that the information inputted is accurate
- Update care plans and risk assessments and complete any other administrative tasks.
- Complete Support Worker duties, supporting with residents needs
To be considered for the Assistant Manager role, you will need;
- Previous staff supervising experience – this could be in a Senior/Team Leader role within residential care
- Experience with supporting adults with learning disabilities
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
- To be flexible to work Waking Nights and 1 day shift a week.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.