- £22000 - £23500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Care Manager/Assistant Manager
Up to £23,500 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
My client are seeking a personable, passionate and experienced Deputy Care Manager to assist with the day to day management of a medium sized care home in Bournemouth. You will be joining an established home and will be working very closely with the Registered Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the home.
The job will be working at a medium sized home that specialises in dementia care. You will be assisting the Registered Manager with care plans, rotas and assessments, as well as ensuring the home stays compliant and that the service users and staff feel happy and content in the home environment. Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Assisting with the development of policies and procedures
- Working closely with the care staff team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care
- Being part of the recruitment process and ensuring new starters are inducted and trained accordingly
- Adhering to CQC and regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Covering for the Registered Manager in their absence
The ideal candidate must have previous Care Home experience, ideally within a dementia setting and will also have supervisory or deputy management experience. You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home.
You will be a confident deputy manager with a good understanding of CQC standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us