Shift leading care staff who are looking for an opportunity into management needed for a learning disability charity based in Manchester. Salary £22K, benefits to include; additional payments for taking part in the on call, company pension, mileage and much more.
My client is looking for applicants from either residential services or from community / supported living backgrounds as the role could be in either service dependent on the skillset brought forward by the successful candidate.
I am keen to speak with candidates form commutable locations such as; Eccles, Urmston, Manchester, Stockport, Sale, Wythenshawe, Altrincham, Dunham Massey, Cheadle, Hyde, Wilmslow, Hale, Lymm, Salford, Trafford, Carrington and Heald Green to name a few.
Candidates with the following job roles may be relevant – Senior Support Worker, Team Leader, Assistant / Deputy Manager, Field Care Supervisor, Coordinator.
As the Assistant Service Manager, you will;
- Assist the Service Manager in providing leadership and management to the staff team.
- Provide hands on support to clients.
- Complete person-centred assessments.
- Complete, maintain and then distribute staff rotas on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the implementation of individual person-centred plans for all service users.
- Be actively involved with the referral process & assessment procedure for service users.
To be considered for this role you will need;
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience of supporting adults or children with learning disabilities
- Experience of shift leading and report writing
- A Full UK Driving License with access to a car
- Flexibility to work on a shift pattern including evenings and weekends
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.