I am currently looking for a Designer with Auto CAD experience for the Pallet Racking Division of one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of storage solutions in the UK. My Client design, manufacture and install to many sectors including Health Care, Retail, Education, and Warehousing , therefore they offer great career progression and job stability.
• As a Cad Designer you will be part of the Technical Design team working from their modern offices in Telford and you will report into the Commercial Manager.
• As an experienced Cad Designer you will be preparing technical designs and solutions to customer’s requirements.
• The job role includes drawing creation and liaising directly with customers/ key clients, and you will be working alongside the sales, technical, contracts and installation team to provide accurate solutions.
• You will be working on various projects to provide designs for individual applications to individual customer’s requirements.
• We are looking for someone with previous experience of Design, having worked extensively with AutoCAD in the past, therefore it is essential that you are competent in AutoCAD.
• You will possess an ONC in Engineering or an equivalent technical qualification
• Ideally you will have a working knowledge of building controls and CDM regulations within the storage industry;, shop fitting or structural steel work and a having knowledge SAP would be advantage.
• You will have the ability to communicate at all levels within the company.
• It is likely you will have previously worked in one of the following positions: CAD Technician, Design Engineer, CAD Engineer or Designer
• The job comes with an excellent Salary of up to £25,000.
• In addition 25 day’s holiday and 8 statutory days per annum.
• Work saver Pension
• Onsite parking and restaurant facilities
This role would suit people commutable to: Telford, Shrewsbury, Shifnal, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Stafford or Cannock
Being part of a Group it also comes with excellent career prospects and training to enable you to enjoy becoming part of their successful team!
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply to the link below