We’re looking for an Automation Tester to work for our client on a full-time fixed term contract until July 2021.
They are the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
If you can demonstrate expertise with Azure cloud-based platform and Power BI as well as an In-depth understanding of how data is moved through different stages (raw – SQL – Power BI report) then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
The company are currently overhauling their reporting tool which is on Oracle and spreadsheets by moving over into Azure cloud-based platform using Power BI. This new data platform will deliver real time business intelligence direct to stores and operation teams. Your role would be to build a suite of automated regression tests along with some manual data validation within the system testing stage. Responsibilities to include…
– Utilising existing and supporting the implementation of new testing tools to enable a full end to end test of the system
– As part of the scrum team give test estimates for scoping, planning and execution of tests
– Creation and execution of test scripts including running full regression tests and sharing results and risks with stakeholders
– Logging issues within defect tracking system and ensure collaboration with the team to resolution
– Experience with Azure Platforms and testing BI Solutions
– Experience in test automation frameworks to support building a regression pack for the report data
– Highly numerate with an ability to analyse, interpret and report on data
– Working knowledge of MS Power BI
– Experience with SQL queries, data bricks and Oracle
– Familiar with testing in a CICD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) with DevOp
– Knowledge of Python would be advantage
– Competitive pro rata salary depending on experience
– Benefits: You’ll also receive generous employee discount scheme, profit share scheme, life assurance, pension, plus much more with the role
Think that this Automation Tester role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.