- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Batching Plant Supervisor
£25k + pension+holidays
This ground-working organisation, seek a manager to supervise their concrete department due to expansion.
This management role will oversee and effectively operate a batching plant to correct operating standards.
– Ensuring the site, plant, buildings and equipment are kept in a clean and tidy condition and maintaining security at all times
– Receiving customer enquiries and orders in a polite and courteous manner
– Ensure that the companies cash sale procedure is fully complied with.
– Maintain accurate materials and stock data
– Ensure technical testing required for production is carried out to the correct standards and timescales.
– Control all operations of the site.
The successful applicant must have experience in a similar role working for a concrete company or similar aggregate heavy manufacturing organisation in the construction sector.
Essential requirements for the role are a proven track record from the sector in a management capacity.
It would be desirable to have a relevant manufacturing qualification.
Established for over 36 years, they one of the leading suppliers to the construction industry and cover East Anglia and the East Midlands
If you are interested in this vacancy then “apply now” to be considered for our shortlist, if you would like more information on this role or other similar roles then please call Adam Shaw on 0121 362 2336.