- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Position: BI Analyst
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
We are recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence/ BI Analyst to join a successful, growing highly innovative organisation to be based in a great location in the centre of Lichfield.
As an experienced Business Intelligence/ BI Analyst, you will be working closely with a BI Developer and reporting to the Chief Data Officer and be required to provide reporting and analysis expertise to the business. You will work on high profile projects and help drive innovation throughout the business.
You will have input on the designing and building of dashboards and reporting tools. You will use data to optimise the organisations marketing, web site and Apps.
- Experience in a similar Business Intelligence/ BI Analyst role.
- Relevant work experience including Analytics, Reporting and Building Dashboards – ideally with SQL, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Qlickview, Google Analytics.
- Strong SQL Knowledge – to query and extract information.
- Proven Stakeholder engagement around the design and creation of reports and dashboards.
- Highly Proactive and creative and can work on multiple projects/ priorities.
- BA / BSc – Analytic Degree (In Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics or similar)
What you will get (The benefits)
- Great working environment based in centre of picturesque Lichfield
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Contributed pension
- Office fruit & groceries
- Flexible working policy
- Collaborative culture
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us