Job Title: BI Developer
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 plus Excellent Employee Share Option Scheme
This is a new and unique opportunity for a BI Developer with experience of modern visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Business Objects and SQL to join a well-funded and highly innovative software company based in Leicester.
They are the only company in their space that do what they do within IoT and are looking for bright, committed and above all innovative individual to help them create their future environment in line with the company vision.
The platform architecture consists of devices, wirelessly connected to a common cloud computing and storage system. There is local data collection, storage and processing, as well as near real time communication with remote management. At the cloud there is remote data collection, storage and processing of individual and aggregate data, as well as integration with other business systems and 3rd parties. As part of our development team the BI developer will help provide actionable insight using industry leading BI tools across a variety of data platforms and AI tools and turn data into knowledge.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Provide visualisation of real-time and historical data
- Perform statistical analysis of data and trends
- Integrate 3rd party datasets
- Integrate with Machine Learning and AI Toolsets
- Design build and deploy BI solutions
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Experience with modern visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Business Objects
- Experienced in normalising data sets
- Experience in creating complex SQL queries and Joins
- Creation of complex views and joins across multiple databases
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us