- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: BI Developer
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 + Excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to join a well-established and recognised organisation, who pride themselves on being an excellent place to work. They are a highly innovative, rapidly growing organisation constantly working at the bleeding edge of technology.
This is a key position within the business and requires someone who is highly technical and proactive, and someone who can turn business requirements into technical specifications & database structures. The suitable candidate may have experience with the traditional BI technologies (Microsoft BI Stack) with the desire to change/ learn new ways of working with the cloud database/ AWS technologies. As an experienced developer, you will be working closely with BI Analysts to facilitate front-end development and potentially other BI visualisation platforms (QlikView, tableau and/or Power BI). Ideally you will have experience of dimensional modelling, however this is desirable.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Annual Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours/ Flexi time
The following skills & experience are essential for this role;
- Experienced Business Intelligence Developer with full BI Stack skills
- Experience in building data warehouses
- Experience with ETL tools
- Experience in dimensional modelling
- Understand business requirements and deliver solutions that fit these requirements
- Experience of working with Cloud Databases (AWS etc.) and Cloud BI technologies
- Experience working under Agile methodologies
- Modern front end BI visualisation tools, in particular QlikView, Tableau or Power BI
- Big data frameworks such as Hadoop or Spark
This role demands someone who is highly organised and proactive. You will be experience in dealing with customers and have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues of all levels of seniority and technical abilities.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us