We’re looking for a Bid Manager to work for our client.
Established in 1968, they are a leading provider of FM services to a range of clients.
If you can demonstrate experience of writing compelling bid content then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Writing and tailoring bids for a leading FM provider; you will project manage the bid process as part of your role
– Contributing to and working with the main ‘win’ theme
– Creating the bid, not mustard writing it – so to include visuals, design, layout etc
– Experience of writing compelling bid content
– Additional experience of the FM / maintenance / construction sector
– Further experience of managing a number of bids at one time
– Basic salary: circa £40,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
Think that this Bid Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.