We’re looking to recruit an experienced Bid Manager within the Health and Social care sector, to take up a position based in Nottingham. The Bid Manager is responsible for maximising opportunities for growth across the organisation, identifying tender opportunities and managing the entire tender writing process from inception to submission. You’ll need to have experience as a Bid Manager / Senior Bid Coordinator, managing tenders for a social care or healthcare organisation before. On offer is an attractive salary of £37,000 – £40,000.
The Bid Manager role
Working for a well-established care provider with domiciliary care offices all over the Midlands and the North of England, you’ll be an integral part of the company’s growth and development.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Identify on-going and new tender opportunities via e-procurement sites and through developing a thorough awareness of the market
- Summarising tender opportunities to the SMT and facilitating timely yes/no bid decisions.
- Manage the entire tender writing process from inception to submission, ensuring timely submission of high-quality, well-written and well-presented tenders.
- Attend tender meetings and maximise opportunity to network with industry professionals
- Develop positive working relationships with local authority procurement /contracts teams
The Successful Bid Manager
- We’re looking for an experienced BID Manager, Senior BID coordinator / Senior BID Writer. You’ll need to have at least 3 years’ experience in a bid writing environment; it is highly desirable that it’s within health and social care
- You’ll be assertive, confident and a proactive individual who has experience of research and analysis, report writing and the ability to review and analyse complex contract and tender documentation.
- You’ll have excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional approach.
- Ideally, you’ll be qualified to degree level, and essentially you’ll possess excellent written English skills
Interested? To be considered for the BID Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.