One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently looking to recruit a Bid Team Coordinator.
Offering a salary of up to £27,500 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
The Bid Team Coordinator will co-ordinate activities of the Bid Team in delivering the new business tenders, bids and pitches programme to support business growth, ensuring outcomes are delivered to achieve business and strategic goals.
Work will include…
– Supporting the Senior Bid Executive in drafting high quality bid and tender responses, tailored to client requirements
– Working with the wider Bid team along with teams across the Group to produce and edit bid content as required
– Ensuring all standard content from previous submissions is captured on the bid system and is kept up to date so that it can be re-used in bid documents and templates by colleagues across the Group
– Update and manage the Bid Library, Firm Wide Content and Bid Log that is available to all colleagues
You will be able to demonstrate proven experience supporting the bid process, ideally in professional services. Experience of working in a, sales and business development team in a medium/large organisation will also be considered.
You must have…
– Strong written English skills, excellent attention to detail
– Proficient project management skills within a demanding/pressurised environment
– Flexible and creative mindset, thrives on change, challenges the status quo and constantly looks for new opportunities to do things better
Salary circa £27,500.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Bid Team Coordinator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.