- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client, an ICT and AV Education Solutions provider is looking for an experienced Bid Writer with a proven track record of writing high-scoring bid proposals.
They are looking for an individual with a passion for developing, writing and submitting exceptional standard prequalification and tender responses.
The successful candidate will join a busy, ambitious and successful work winning team that covers the education sector!
- Completion of prequalification questionnaires (PQQs), bids and proposals to strict deadlines.
- Writing high quality tender responses that are clear, compliant, persuasive and well-structured.
- Producing professionally written bid and proposal content that clearly articulates the value and the benefits of the proposals.
- Planning and coordinating bid responses.
- Analysing information to create specific case studies and capability statements.
- Project planning and coordination of the end-to-end bid processes, scheduling reviews and updating bid plan trackers to ensure the timely completion of bid submissions.
The perfect candidate for the Bid Writer position will have a strong and knowledgeable background and have the following qualities and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same or similar role.
- Exceptional command of written English including understanding language, sentence structure and grammar.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate win themes and write in a concise and convincing manner.
- Ability to transform technical information into positive and engaging responses.
- Ability to prepare visually strong documents from scratch and re-format existing documents.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organise and work in a high pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent editing and proof reading skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, in particular: Word and PowerPoint.
- A background of working within the Education Sector is desirable but not essential.
Based in Wolverhampton, the company was established over 16 years ago and are rapidly expanding therefore they can offer a huge level of progression and stability for the right candidate. They provide schools, colleges and higher education with the latest ICT and Classroom Technology.
The basic salary for the Bid Writer position is between £25,000 to £35,000 per year dependant on experience. On top of this fantastic salary, they also offer other benefits such as a private healthcare scheme, pension scheme and an incentive scheme.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us via the link below.