The largest provider of unattended self-serve Food & Beverage solutions across Europe are hiring a Billing Manager on a maternity cover contract expected to last circa 8-months, based out of their Featherstone site in West Yorkshire.
You will play a key role as part of the Finance Shared Services Management Team, supporting the Head of Shared Services in determining the vision and strategy for ongoing integration and financial improvements, whilst ensuring billing activity is timely and accurate.
The ideal candidate will have experienced leading, motivating and developing a high-performing client focused team within a shared services environment, ideally in FMCG.
As Billing Manager you will foster and lead a high-performing, client-focused, transaction processing team that delivers services of a high standard to the rest of finance and the company as a whole. Owning the end-to-end finance transaction processing activity whilst driving process improvement and efficiency through automation, scale, and technology and ensuring that transactions are processed correctly.
Key tasks will include…
– Process ownership for Order to Cash (O2C), leading the company’s full Order to Cash (Billing) process, driving improvements, and standardising end-to-end financial processes
– Overseeing daily recording of KPI data by depot to improve performance and reduce invoice queries from clients
– Responsible for supplier recharges, back-to-back invoicing, held order checks & releases, credit checks
– Establish process service quality KPIs and metrics to senior management, and organise and prioritise workloads to deliver high quality service standards to consistently achieve the KPIs. Drive performance and quality of the team to exceed service expectations
– Financial shared services or operations experience in a Private Equity/PLC environment.
– Experience in FMCG with a large number of clients.
– ERP and finance application systems experience (M3, Microsoft Dynamics, Credica experience ideal)
– Good communication skills with confidence and experience to work at management level and maintaining strong relationships with key business stakeholders
– Experience & knowledge of process improvement methodologies and delivery in operational excellence
– Credible experience of effectively utilising KPIs to track and drive service performance and quality in a consistent manner
Basic salary up to £34,000 for the ideal candidate.
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Billing Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.