- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Billings/Finance Manager
Location: Central Birmingham
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 p/a (25 Days Holiday, Salary Review)
A multi-award winning Telecoms company with several international offices is urgently seeking a skilled Billings/Finance Manager to strengthen its prestigious Head Office in Birmingham City Centre.
Are you keen to ENHANCE your skills and experience in a multi-award winning company? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader? Do you have experience of working as a Finance Manager? Why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is fast becoming an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient central and affluent location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Great new office
- Key input in financial business decisions
- Financial authority over major clients (UK based and international)
- Working closely with Senior Directors and CFO
- Excellent and genuine career progression
The Role Requirements:
- Finance team management experience
- Experience of billing/invoicing customers
- Experience of accounts payable/accounts receivable
- Checking customer’s credit ratings with banks
- Setting up the terms and conditions of finance
- Debt collection
- Account management
- Dealing with internal queries about payments
- Ensuring customers pay on time
- Professional approach
- Telecoms background (highly desired)
This role is suited to responsible Billings/Finance Managers who have a strong mathematical ability and good interpersonal skills who genuinely want to work in an exciting and successful company – any experience in the Telecoms industry or an understanding of this sector is a great advantage, although not essential.
If you are unsure as to whether this role is for you or would like further information, please feel free to get in touch with me and we can discuss details confidentially.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us