- £35000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is one of the leading Surgical Suppliers in the UK, providing high quality medical products to human and the veterinary industry. Due to continued growth and stability they are looking for an experienced Biomedical Engineer.
Day to day your role as a Biomedical Engineer will include the following duties:
• Rapid and exemplary technical service on a wide range of high value diagnostic & therapy equipment
• First, second, and in some cases third line service for a wide range of preowned & new equipment
• Liaising with OEM organisations to obtain parts and service for a wide variety of medical equipment
• Providing telephone assistance to customers & providing training courses
• Arranging Customer visits for the service of all hospital equipment on maintenance contracts
• Maintaining Technical manuals for all equipment
• Conducting a continuous development of all testing standards to ensure compliance
• Maintaining the database of calibrated test equipment, ensuring currency of all equipment IAW with ISO
• Resolve technical queries arising from other internal departments and customers, either directly or through liaison with OEM
• Developing a detailed technical understanding of a wide range of medical devices
• Sourcing parts & consumables for equipment, to maintain serviceability
• Managing your own department, including conducting regular risk assessments (COSHH, PPE, electrical safety etc)
As an experienced Bio Medical Engineer it is essential that you will have the following experience:
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Independent and highly self-motivated.
• HNC or equivalent in electronic engineering.
• Previous outstanding track record within the medical industry.
• Full UK driving licence (requires on site repairs/diagnostics).
• Previous experience working on similar equipment within a medical device service & repair environment.
• Advanced qualifications in medical areas relevant to the position.
• It is desirable that you are Ex Military.
• Familiar with Customer Relationship software.
• A Salary of between £35k – £40k depending on skills and experience
• 20 Days Holiday plus statutory days
• Additional holiday per full service year completed
• Private health care after probationary period
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Bio Medical Engineer to become part of this very successful organisation. To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below