- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, an award winning homecare provider; are expanding their team to focus on the rehabilitation of individuals with acquired brain injury. Due to this, they are seeking an experienced Brain Injury Case Manager to join their team.
As a Case Manager you will be devoted to the coordination, rehabilitation, care and support of people with complex needs. You will aim to facilitate the client’s independence and improve their quality of life.
After assessment, you will help provide an assortment of services to assist individuals and their families cope with complicated health or medical situations in the most effective way possible, thereby achieving a better quality of life.
- You must be an experienced HCPC/PIN registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker or Physiotherapist.
- Must have a registered clinical qualification (either HCPC/NMC)
- A minimum of 2 years of working as a Case Manager, preferably working with ABI
- A full clean driving license and access to a car is essential
To find out more about the role, please call Claire on 0121 362 2319, or Apply Now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us