Branch Manager – Social Care Agency
£26,000 – £31,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
I’m currently recruiting for a Branch Manager for a Social Care Agency in Poole. You’ll be providing care staff to people living in their own homes and to residential and nursing homes across Poole and Bournemouth.
We are looking for candidates with significant experience in management of social care services and who can demonstrate strong business development skills.
This is a new branch set up for a company with a number of branches across the South West. You’ll be following a proven business model and will have a lot of support from the Operations Manager in the initial stages of opening the new Branch.
Initially the focus will be to build the business via supplying care staff to Residential Homes and Nursing Homes in the area. In time the branch will also run a domiciliary care provision too.
Your day to day responsibilities will be;
- Recruitment of the staff team
- Ensuring that all staff recruited are compliant prior to starting
- You’ll be responsible for building and ensuring an effective and quality based care service.
- Identify promote and develop new existing business for the Care Division whilst achieving optimum profitability and providing a competitive efficient service.
- Provide Leadership of the co-ordination of care, training and administration of the office
- Monitor Quality Standards
- Service Assessments and risk management
- Co-ordinate and take part in the on-call cover pf the service
- Liaison with Local Authority and health care professionals
- Ensuring that CQC standards are being met
- Recruitment, retention and training
- You’ll need significant experience of leading and managing teams within the Social Care Sector
- Experience of setting up a new branch would be advantageous, as too would experience within a social care recruitment branch / domiciliary care provider
- You’ll need to demonstrate strong business development skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Prior registration with CQC is highly desirable
- We may also consider candidates with experience of managing temporary recruitment branches within other sector
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Business; They have a number of Sucessful Social care and recruitment branches across the South West and are expanding at the moment. You’ll recieve full support in the set up of the branch and will have a good network of people you can call on.