£30,000 – £40,000
This company has been established since the late 1990’s and in that time has become a leading national employer in the Health and Social Care Sector, growing considerably in size. They are accustomed to providing high standards of care across many branches, maintaining their services while continuing to grow.
Our client is looking for a Branch Manager to manage their Shrewsbury branch. The Branch Manager will be responsible for maintain the current status of the branch with a vision to grow the branch further. You will be working 9 – 5.30 Monday to Friday. The Branch Manager in this role will be responsible for:
• Maintaining and growing the branch
• Conducting appraisals – target setting both personally, and amongst the team and measuring performance against targets.
• Conducting interviews
• Conducting meetings to ensure that communication amongst the team is good
• Recruitment and Training
• Managing feedback to the marketing department
• Demonstrating s high level of customer service – dealing with clients in a professional manner, high standards maintained at all times.
• Leading by example
The ideal candidate for this Branch Manager Role will:
• Be a driver
• Be driven and motivated
• Be happy to ‘get stuck in’
• Have management experience
• Have recruitment experience
• Have sales management experience
• Be flexible
• Willing to learn
• Personable and friendly, able speak to clients and outside agencies
It is extremely important to our client that the ideal candidate for this Branch Manager role have a high personal energy with a good working attitude and be a self-starter.
For the right candidate our client is offering a company care, and private medical insurance pending the completion of probationary period.
Does this sound like you? Please “apply now”. For more information about the role please call Zoe Kitson at Coburg Banks on 0121 362 2304
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us