- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Health & Social Care Recruiters, please pay attention!
Are you an experienced Team Leader or existing Divisional or Branch Manager?
Do you want to join a unique company that provide excellent care not only to their clients but also to their staff?
Are you looking to manage an already established team?
My client has been established for over 3 years. With extensive hard work and motivation, the owner has grown the temporary workforce to nearly 200. This is from investing heavily within current and up to date qualifications / training and ensuring staff retention is a key priority. It is now time for him to take a step back and bring in the right new Branch Manager.
The main duties include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the branch
- Responsible for the development of the team; providing advice, encouraging and nurturing the consultants
- Maintain and build client relationships
- Business Development
- Carrying out appraisals and supervisions
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring all aspects of compliance are followed
• Experience of working within health and social care recruitment within a managerial role
• Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Target focused
• Good team player
• Ability to generate and build strong relationships
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Work on your own initiative
• Due to the nature of the business a car owner/driver is preferred
Personality and attitude is key for this role, this is an extremely vibrant, credible, honest company where they want to recruit like-minded individuals. This role would probably suit someone who has considered setting up on their own but would like the financial security and team camaraderie involved in being employed.
I am looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual capable of working to targets, exceeding expectations and developing and maintaining positive working relationships with both clients and temporary workers.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us