- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for to recruit a Branch Manager for a domiciliary care company in Dudley, who have over 30 years’ experience in the care sector and a number of domiciliary care across the midlands and the south. You’ll need prior supervisory experience gained in domiciliary care, such as senior care coordinator, deputy manager or branch manager. On offer is a salary from £25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience.
As the Branch Manager / Registered Manager you’ll be looking after a staff team that provides care to people in their own homes, ensuring that high standards of care are being provided at all times.
This is a small branch at present, delivering approx. 600 hours of care per week.
- You’ll be the main point of contact with the Local Authority, GP’s, healthcare professionals and service user’s families.
- You’ll ensure that the domiciliary care service is meeting CQC requirements and remains compliant
- You’ll ensure that you are meeting local authority contract compliance and that you are developing and growing the business – they have recently won a new contract so there is a lot of potential within the branch.
- You’ll be responsible for the promotion and marketing of the agency.
- You’ll be responsible for the recruitment and retention staff.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector, you’ll need to have managed a dispersed workforce previously.
- Ideally you’ll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager previously, though we will consider applicants who have previously worked as a deputy manager or Se4nior Care coordinator in domiciliary care before.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Manager post please click ‘apply’ to submit your CV. For more information please call Laura Roberts on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us