- £30000 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m recruiting for a Branch Manager post for a recruitment consultancy in Solihull. You may be a Branch Manager already or be a Team Leader looking to progress but you’ll need experience of working in either Education or Social Care recruitment.
The basic salary for the role is £30,000 – £38,000 plus you’ll be paid commission, quarterly bonuses and annual bonuses which should take you up to circa £53,000.
- You’ll be managing a small branch comprising of a couple of consultants and an administrator.
- Your focus will be to manage and motivate the team
- Driving the Branch and the team to hit financial targets and KPI’s
- Develop the client base and ensure the promotion of the agency
- You’ll run a small established desk
- Recruitment and training of consultants
The company I’m recruiting for have a great reputation and they have numerous marketing tools to attract and retain candidates. They have a large base of regular clients and their specialism and expertise in the sector are a great selling tool for you when securing new clients.
The environment is friendly and there is a lot of back-office support avaiolble. You’ll be joining a boutique style recruitment consultancy where there are plenty of incentives and benefits.
- You’ll need prior experience of working in an Education or Social Care recruitment consultancy,
- You’ll be target driven with a background of achieving sales targets
- You’ll be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and management skills and be a good motivator and mentor to staff
- You may already be a Branch Manager or a team leader looking for progression.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to email@example.com and you’ll be considered for an interview. My number is 0121 362 2318
Interviews are happening ASAP so please contact me sooner rather than later