I am recruiting for a Branch Manager for a nursing agency in Chester. This ‘Outstanding’ rated provider holds an excellent reputation throughout the industry and is consistently developing to expand into other geographical locations.
On top of a very competitive basic salary, you will also receive; a car allowance (paid monthly), commission scheme with OTE of circa £50k, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working hours and much more.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role as frequent travel will be required
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will form part of the management team and take responsibility for a team of Consultants working in branch.
Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients through networking, corporate events etc.
- Monitor the performance of individuals as well as the overall team, ensuring that targets are achieved
- Ensure that you have a consistent portfolio of candidates in order to fulfil bookings
- Identify areas where you can maximise sales and create new areas of growth for the business
- Experience of working within the healthcare environment is essential
- Able to demonstrate confident leadership style
- Strong commercial acumen along with confident business development skills
- Recruitment background, ideally within nursing and or/complex care at management level
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.