- £26000 - £31000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I’m looking for an experienced Social Care Manager who can demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC standards and requirements to take over the running of a Domiciliary Care Agency in Abingdon that provide both domiciliary care to people in their own homes and care staff to residential and nursing homes. You’ll either have worked as a Registered Manager or a Branch Manager in Domiciliary Care or Healthcare Recruitment. You’ll be managing the provision of care supplying Home Carers to vulnerable adults living in their own homes and also be developing an agency business supplying care staff into Residential Care homes. On offer is £26,000 – £31,000 plus uncapped bonus
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring an effective and quality based care service is delivered to your clients in the Abingdon/Oxfordshire area
- Identify promote and develop new existing business for the Care Division whilst achieving optimum profitability and providing a competitive efficient service.
- Provide Leadership of the co-ordination of care, training and administration of the office
- Monitor Quality Standards
- Service Assessments and risk management
- Co-ordinate and take part in the on-call cover of the service
- Liaison with Local Authority and health care professionals
- Ensuring that CQC standards are being met
- Recruitment, retention and training
- You should have extensive expertise and a proven track record of supplying domiciliary care staff and team management skills.
- You’ll have been a Registered Manager before
- You’ll demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC requirements
- You’ll be able to communicate with Local Authorities effectively
- You’ll have strong negotiation skills
- Ideally you’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 or working towards
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager role please click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts for consideration.
For more information please give me a call on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us