Branch Manager – Social Care Agency
Salary circa £25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
I’m currently recruiting for a Branch Manager for a Social Care Agency in Oxford. You’ll be providing care staff to people living in their own homes and to residential and nursing homes across Oxfordshire. We’re looking for candidates with significant experience in management of social care services and who can demonstrate strong business development skills.
You’ll be responsible for managing and building up a successful agency supplying temporary care staff to Residential and Nursing homes.
Your day to day responsibilities will be;
- Recruitment of the staff team
- Ensuring that all staff recruited are compliant prior to starting
- You’ll be responsible for building and ensuring an effective and quality based care service.
- Identify promote and develop new and existing business
- Provide Leadership of the co-ordination of care, training and administration of the office
- Monitor Quality Standards
- Service Assessments and risk management
- Co-ordinate and take part in the on-call cover pf the service
- Liaison with Local Authority and health care professionals
- Ensuring that CQC standards are being met
- Recruitment, retention and training
- You’ll need significant experience of leading and managing teams within the Social Care Sector – ideally within a recruitment agency supplying temps
- You’ll need to demonstrate the enthusiasm and ability to develop and grow business within a social care recruitment branch / domiciliary care provider
- You’ll need to demonstrate strong business development skills and the ability to work autonomously
- You should be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA/ LMC level 5 or equivalent however this is not essential
- Prior registration with CQC is highly desirable
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318