- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
- 10218 - Leeds
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse to manage and coordinate clinical activities within a designated branch in Leeds, which will include clients with complex needs.
• To manage and develop Nursing, Domiciliary Care and Care at Home Services within the branch, promoting a professional, compliant and quality service.
• Answer client requests and place required grade of nurse or carer into the booking.
• Seek and take availability of agency workers at every opportunity and actively source work to suit their skills and availability.
• Ensure all workers are 100% compliant prior to working.
• Take overall responsibility for a particular area or rota as required.
• Provide cover and assistance for other staff within the branch as required by Branch Manager.
• Keep all relevant parties fully informed of all necessary information to ensure a seamless, quality service is provided to both clients and agency workers.
• Maintain clear and detailed records of all transactions and communications from clients.
• Undertake time-sheet processing when required.
• Ensure you maintain a high standard of work presentation both oral and written
• Make sure records are 100% compliant.
• At all times engage in activity to achieve financial targets.
• Operate within budget
• Assist Branch Manager in setting financial targets.
• Be proficient in interview and selection technique.
• Provide induction sessions for nurses and carers.
• Maintain a record of assignments and assess performance via client feedback on a regular basis.
You will be Nurse qualified (RGN) with an active NMC Pin and possess the following skills / attributes:
• RN1 (Adult) with a minimum 3 years’ postgraduate experience OR RN 2 (Adult) who can demonstrate appropriate skills and competencies for the position.
• In addition RN8 (Children) may be required in certain business areas
• Experience in recruitment is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided.
• Computer literacy
• Ability to work unsupervised on own initiative
• Work to deadlines
• Time management
• Prioritise and organise workload appropriately
• Professional, neat appearance, business attire
• Accurate and methodical
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please contact Kelly on 01213622315
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us