- £35000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West End
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently recruiting for a Branch Nurse Consultant to oversee complex care packages being delivered to clients in their own home throughout Central London and East Anglia.
The position will predominately be an office based role in central London with regular commute to the East Anglia.
The main objective of the role would be to ensure that the care team are delivering excellent clinical care to the clients serve whilst still maintaining a profitable service.
- To manage and develop nursing, domiciliary care and care at home services, particularly complex care packages.
- Promoting a professional, compliant and quality service.
- To recruit and maintain adequate numbers of nurses and establish a substantial client base.
- Increase profitability, work within current legislation and adhere to company policies.
- To embrace the company vision and values.
- To sustain abilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
One of the UK’s largest and most reputable social care companies who offer bespoke care services to adults, children and young people with varying conditions including spinal injuries, acquired brain injuries, learning disabilities and mental health issues.
- Must be a registered nurse either RGN or RMN with a minimum 3 years post qualifcation experience.
- Having been in a supervisory role within the last five years would be an added advantage.
- Having worked in an HDU or ITU type setting is essential.
Salary offered for the role is £35,000 to £38,000.
We will not accept applicants who do not have a nurse qualification.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us