A vibrant, ambitious and thriving company based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit an experienced Brand & PR Marketing Manager. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work closely with and under the direction of the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) to oversee the strategic planning and development of the Brand Strategy.
This role is pivotal in driving awareness and consideration in the marketplace and requires relevant marketing experience
You will be an experienced Marketing Manager with experience of developing and setting the Brand and PR strategy. You will be instrumental in overseeing that brand guidelines are followed accurately and consistently. You will develop PR campaigns and activities and lead and motivate the team and manager their performance against targets. Through creating a powerful consumer PR strategy, all activity will need to support the organisations brand purpose and drive increased awareness.
Ideally your experience will be in a web based/ digital environment. You will need to have knowledge of PR and building relationships with press.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Training/ Development Budget
- Fun & relaxed working environment in the heart of picturesque Lichfield City
- Extensive experience in a similar, Brand & PR Marketing Management role.
- Demonstrable experience of brand management and development.
- A marketing degree (or other relevant subject) and ideally CIM Qualified.
- Excellent writing skills in both PR and Copywriting for print and digital communications.
- Previous experience of developing and managing marketing campaigns.
The nature of this role demands an inspirational, team player as well as a team leader. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and have strong leadership skills.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us