- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 plus excellent benefits
A large organisation which provides software services to wider parts of the family of businesses they belong to is looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst. Centrally based, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work amongst highly skilled developers, business analysts & application consultants.
You will be an experienced business analyst with experience of supporting customer engagement and the design, delivery and support of new functionality.
Currently working in a similar role you will have strong business analysis skills and experience of the following; business process management concepts and principles, process modelling, analysis & design, process management, requirements gathering and business case development.
You will be hard working and have the ability to fit in well with a team. You will have experience of process modelling tools and process management suites, ideally one of the following; Savvion, Lombardi, Tibco, Software AG or Singularity.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Management bonus of up to 10%
- Strong experience of structure analysis and design techniques
- Abilty to work effectively with stakeholders and business customers appropriately
- An awareness of the tools and techniques of business analysis
- Experience of working in a multifunctional team, including 3rd party suppliers, representing the company of client visits/ assignments
- A knowledge of billing systems (desirable)
It is essentials due to the nature of this role, that you will have a current valid driving licence. There will be access to pool cars and all travel expenses will be fully expensed.
This role requires you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be creative and dynamic in your approach to work and you will have a passion for technology.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us