An established and well known organisation which provides software services to the family of businesses to which they belong to as well as software solutions to a growing list of external clients is looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst.
Centrally based, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work amongst highly skilled Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Application Consultants and Testers.
You will be an experienced business analyst with experience of supporting customer engagement and the design, delivery and support of new functionality. You will have exposure to a wide breadth of activities with the product/ Customer Lifecycle.
As your role and your knowledge of the organisations software progresses, you will be required to travel to client sites on new release of the company’s software product to ensure successful implementation.
Currently working in a similar role you will have strong business analysis skills and experience of the following; business process management concepts and principles, process modelling, analysis & design, process management, requirements gathering and business case development. Ideally, you will have experience of working in an Agile (or Waterfall or similar) environment. You will be hard working and have the ability to fit in well with a team. You will have experience of process modelling tools and process management suites. Any experience of Software Testing will be highly advantageous.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Management bonus of up to 10%
- Demonstrable experience in a Business Analyst role, or highly similar
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders and business customers appropriately
- An awareness of the tools and techniques of business analysis
- Strong experience of structure analysis and design techniques
- Experience of working in a multifunctional team, including 3rd party suppliers, representing the company of client visits/ assignments
- A knowledge of billing/ financial systems (desirable)
It is essential due to the nature of this role, that you will have a current valid driving license. There will be access to pool cars and all travel expenses will be fully expensed.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us